Our Professional Services Fee for a Traditional Casket Brial & Graveside Service.
- Includes arranging and planning of services. Cemetery attendance by a licensed Funeral Director as required by provincial law.
- Transportation of the deceased from a Winnipeg Hospital with a Holding facility. Transport from nursing home, private residence or outside of Winnipeg adds $125 (plus $0.75/KM outside of the permiter highway)
- Licensed Funeral Director planning and directing of services,and registration of the death with governing bodies.
- Issuance of seven (7) original death certificates.
- Issuance of one (1) provincial death certificates (when required, for land titles purposes)
- Completion of CPP Death and Survivor's benefits applications.
- Basic facility, overhead and operation costs.
- Vehicles used for interment at cemetery of choice. (Two Total - Casket Vehicle and Lead Vehicle)
Traditional Casket Service Burial or Cremation to Follow - Professional Fee
Where did/will the death occur?